Building on the success of the annual Fitness Challenge, Pac 12 Recreation Departments are collaborating each year to create a series of events and challenges to inspire and engage individuals to be active and healthy. These annual events are designed to help our campuses build healthy communities.
We invite you to participate in our fall event, the Pac-12 Fitness Challenge.
Pac-12 Fitness Challenge—Starts Monday!
Help your school secure the title of the Pac-12’s most active school by participating in the Pac-12 Fitness Challenge October 22-28! The Pac-12 Fitness Challenge is a conference-wide initiative promoting regular physical activity. All twelve schools compete for one week each year to accumulate the most fitness minutes.
• “like” Pac12 Fitness Challenge on Facebook
• Allow the Pac12 Fitness Challenge to access your account to log minutes
• Select your school and confirm when asked
• Choose your settings for what you would like posted on your Facebook timeline
• Begin logging minutes through your Facebook account!
• Invite all of your friends to join!
How to earn points
• Log your minutes and activity in the Fitness Log
• Earn badges for minutes logged for cardio, strength training, stretching,
recreation, motivating others and attending events
• Attend campus events
• Motivate others
What’s New for 2012
• Log minutes up to three times per day!
• Earn points for motivating others
• Anyone can participate—a EDU email address is not required
• Challenge ends on Sunday, October 28
• Log minutes via your phone—a new mobile app is available!
Pac-12 Fitness Challenge Winners
Who will be the 2012 Champion? Maybe your school!
• 2011 – UCLA
• 2010 – ASU
• 2009 – Stanford
• 2008 – Stanford
• 2007 – Stanford
Click your school’s icon below for Pac-12 Fitness Challenge events on your campus.